Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



Happy Wednesday y'all!  Can't believe this week is halfway done, it's flying by!

This week I'm loving that I only have a 4-day work week again! Ben's cousin is getting married this weekend in Atlanta so we are heading over on Thursday night to have more time to spend with his parents and enjoy a long weekend celebrating the wonderful unity of marriage.

I'm also loving that Ben is finally feeling better. He's been feeling sick for a few weeks and he went to the doctor last week to find out he had walking pneumonia. YUCK!  With the help of lots of medication and
much needed rest, he is almost back to his normal self.

I'm loving these 2 dresses I scored from Macy's to wear to the wedding. I got them both at ridiculously low prices now I have to decide which one I am going to  wear to the wedding. Any suggestions?





I'm also loving another sweet deal I snagged.  My Nana gave me a set of luggage when  I graduated from high school.  That luggage has been exteremely good to me with all the coming and going we do but the zipper busted on the largest bag and we had to toss it.  We will be doing quite a bit of traveling the next few months so  we needed something that was good sturdy enough to handle the conveyor belts
at the baggage claim.  We got this DVF bag for 60% off plus we had a 10% shopping pass at Macy's (love that place) so it was quite the steal.  I think it's unique color will help in spotting it at baggage claim.  I'm currently browsing Etsy for a cute luggage tag to adorn it.



I'm also loving Pioneer Woman's BBQ meatballs.  We had these for dinner last night and they were phenomenol.  I must say they remind me of meatloaf which I will not usually eat but the meatballs stay extra juuicy and the sauce is fabulous. Can't wait to eat these for lunch today. YUM!

Finally, I'm loving how sweet Layla has been lately.  I'm guessing the cold temperatures are making her more snuggle friendly.  She kept Ben warm while he felt bad.



Happy Wednesday Y'all!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the meatball recipe-gonna make this foe sue! BTW I pick dress #1--just sayin--have a great time in Atlanta and soo glad Ben is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try that recipe, love all her recipes, so delish!

    I'm voting on dress number 2, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is going for Dress #1! :)

    ReplyDelete