Friday, January 21, 2011

Most beautiful girl in Memphis

Once again, I'm writing about a single friend.  Maybe I'm a little crazy but I adore my friends and I want them to find love.  Let me introduce y'all to Hannah, my fiery red-headed beauty.



Hannah is a 25 almost 26 year old living in a Memphis suburb in North MS.  She is currently pursuing her master's degree in Biology from the University of Memphis.  She attended undergrad at Christian Brothers University where she was a member of the softball team.  Hannah is one of the funnest smart people I have ever met.  She lights up the room every time she enters.  She is very focused on school but still loves a good time.  She spent a summer while at Christian Brothers in Brazil doing research.  She spent last summer in Shanghai conducting more research.  Family is the most important thing to her, she has 5 beautiful sisters and the most wonderful and supportive parents.  She has 2 West Highland Terriers, Lucy and Liza that are her life.  She is a child of God and her actions show it.  She is beautiful inside and out and I am so thankful to call her one of my best friends.

with Lucy & Liza


Hillary, Mrs. Susan, and Hannah

Love this girl.
Leave a comment for this beauty :)

2 comments:

  1. I have a 24 yr old brother-in-law in Memphis. He is currently in grad school and will graduate in May. Email me if you're interested for more info. mllquinn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah is the best, and any guy would be LUCKY to have her!!

    ReplyDelete