Justin is a 29 year old successful realtor in the metro Memphis area. He is a child of God and has a heart of gold. Justin was class president in high school and continued his leadership at Ole Miss where he was involved with the Wesley Foundation and his fraternity. Justin spent his summers at Ole Miss serving as a camp counselor for Camp Lake Stephens in Oxford or Summer College, an Ole Miss summer program for high school seniors. Following graduation from Ole Miss, Justin taught high school English for several years before transitioning into real estate. He has participated in several missions, including a summer in Uganda. Justin is very close with his family and has one sister, Karrie, who is a high school teacher and has a little boy that Justin adores. Justin is a true Southern gentlemen full of respect.
|Justin waiting to walk Ben's grandmother down the aisle at our wedding|
|With his sister Karrie and Braylon, 2 of Justin's favorite people.|
|With yours truly. Always up for a good time.|
- He LOVES Ole Miss. He is a season ticket holder and you can find him in the Grove and in the stands on Saturdays in the fall. He attends as many sporting events as he can at Ole Miss.
- He likes to wear bowties. They are just his thing.
- He plays Ultimate Frisbee nearly every Monday.
- He loves McAlister's
- He's always up for ANYTHING. He once took a spur of the moment road trip to California
- He would drop anything to help a person in need.
- He's a storyteller
Anyone interested please leave a comment :)