Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WILW

I'm loving that the week is halfway over.  It's been super busy at work and I have been worn out at the end of every day.  

I'm loving that Ben and I have a date at the salon this weekend.  I'm due for cut and color as well as an eyebrow waxing and Ben is due for his triweekly (is this even a real word) cut and he's getting a massage.  Santa brought him a  gift certificate for an hour long massage and he's ready to cash it in.  I can't wait to be pampered, especially the shampoo...AGGGHH.

I'm loving that Ole Miss basketball is on a 2-win win streak, watch out!  And that we're playing #13 Florida tomorrow in Oxford at the Tad Pad.  I'm not going to love if ESPN blacks the game out in our area since we're so close.

I'm loving that when I got home from work tonight Ben had finished painting our guest bath.  And I love it!  Now that it's complete I can start shopping for a shower curtain and accessories. Who doesn't love spending money?




Happy Wednesday Y'all!!

3 comments:

  1. hehe, Benn seems like a winner! :D

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your paint color! You can find alot of cute accessories to go with that!
    And I am so jealous, I wish that I had an appointment at the salon too! ha!
    Go Rebels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really loving that you got that bathroom painted too! :) haha

    ReplyDelete