Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WILW



It's already time for WILW!  Once again, I'm linking up with Jamie. 

This week I am loving that I have a short work week. It is definitely making the week sail right on by.

I'm loving that after my heel decided to completely break in half yesterday, I found the exact same pair at Belk.  I had the broken pair for almost 3 years so I feel that was pretty successful in the life of a shoe and they were worthy of another purchase.  It of course helped that they were on sale. Score!


via



I'm loving this antique water jug that I found over the weekend.  I  have been searching for the right "jug" to be a new home to our wine cork collection.  During our shopping spree Saturday, Megan & I stopped in an antique store where I found exactly what I have been looking for.  When we were washing it, we noticed it had the year 1928 etched in the bottom.  That's the same year that my sweet Nana made her grand entrance into this world. Pretty cool.



Finally, I'm loving that this time next week I'll be headed to the Windy City!  The primary goal of the trip is to attend an audiology convention.  We went 2 years ago when it was in Dallas and it is SUPER FUN.  The hearing aid companies sponsor events at night that usually feature a famous music act.  I am most excited about seeing some of the girls in my class that I haven't seen since last May.  We are also going to do plenty of fun, non-audiology related stuff!



via

Happy Wednesday Y'all!!


5 comments:

  1. What a cute idea for your wine corks! And that the year on it is your Nana's birthyear is even cooler!

    Have fun in Chicago! Eat at Giordano's for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wine cork idea... I may have to steal that one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the big glass container. We keep all of our wine corks too!! Great things that you are loving today! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo jealous!! I loooooooove Chicago and have not been in far too long!! :) Have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fun trip!! I'm jealous of your little get away- even if it is semi-work related!

    ReplyDelete