Monday, March 8, 2010

ABC's of Mr. Goober

Who is this guy posting on the blog? I thought it was only for Mrs. Magnolia.

Well, I've gotten busy getting our house fixed up and trying to transition from one job to another. Don't like that excuse? Yeah, me either. I'd rather be writing about sitting in the sun listening to Ole Miss baseball with my wife whilst enjoying an ice cold Coca-Cola.

However, I thought I'd throw down on the ABC's action, since all I had to do was copy and paste most of it.

A-Age: 25
B- Bed size: Queen.
C- Chore you hate: Laundry, it's unending and makes me want to own enough clothes to just throw the worn clothes away rather than wash them.
D- Dogs' names: Layla & Faulkner
E- Essential start your day item: Sportscenter and coffee
F- Favorite color: Probably blue of a darker hue
G- Gold or Silver or Platinum: Platinum for my rims, gold for my teeth and silver for my spoons. Yeah, I know it only makes sense/or is funny to me.
H- Height: 5'9ish
I- Instruments you play: Piano
J- Juice: I've been getting down with some spicy V-8 lately. Maybe I'll explore prune juice next and start hanging out with guys who play dominoes.
K- Kids: I'd like to have some, and I probably don't like yours if we aren't related...sorry.
L- Living arrangements: Wife, dogs. Two bedroom house with one small bathroom.
M- Mom's name: Hedy
N- Nickname: Pipes, not really sure how it started.
O- Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None. I'm a superhero.
P- Pet Peeve: People who bite their fingernails.
Q- Quote: "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." -Mark Twain
R- Right handed or left handed: Right
S- Siblings: Three older sisters, Natalie, Allison and Katie, and a whole host of in-laws.
T- Time you wake up: Now that we have two dogs, generally between 6 and 6:30 a.m.
U- Underwear: Overrated
V- Vegtable you dislike: Rutabegas
W- Ways you run late: playing Xbox, forgetting a chore I promised I would do, BLOGGING!!!1!!!!11
X- X-rays you've had: dental
Y- Yummy food you make: I think I'm a fairly good griller. I make some really good chicken
Z- Zoo favorite: The smell. Nothing truly wakes you up like the doodoo of 235 varieties of animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment