Monday, March 8, 2010

ABC's of Me.

I have done these several times through forwarded e-mails but after seeing it on one of my favorite blogs I thought I should share with all of my blog followers.

A-Age: 25
B- Bed size: Queen.
C- Chore you hate: All of them really, but especially mopping. It seems as soon as I get the floors clean they are nasty again.
D- Dogs' names: Layla & Faulkner
E- Essential start your day item: Coffee
F- Favorite color: Yellow or Red. Depending on the shade and my mood.
G- Gold or Silver or Platinum: Gold, white & yellow
H- Height: 5'6 ish
I- Instruments you play: Hahahaha, none. I do not have a musical bone in my body. I would like to learn how to play the piano someday.
J- Juice: I drink orange regularly but apple is my favorite.
K- Kids: are great, but glad I do not have any for the time being.
L- Living arrangements: In a bright yellow house that was built in 1927 with Ben, Layla, and Faulkner
M- Mom's name: Jan
N- Nickname: Bug is what my mom calls me. LuLu is what my Nana has called me all of my life and now others have started calling me that, including Kinsley.
O- Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I had Meningitis when I was 18 months old that required a 3 month hospital stay
P- Pet Peeve: Smacking while you chew, driving slow in the fast lane
Q- Quote: "We are all of us stars and we all deserve to twinkle" Marilyn Monroe
R- Right handed or left handed: Right
S- Siblings: Only one younger sister, Heather, but I have 3 amazing sister in laws!!
T- Time you wake up: Depends on the day, 6:45 is the latest during the week.
U- Underwear: Odd one, but yes.
V- Vegtable you dislike: Beets
W- Ways you run late: Forgetting to set alarm the night before, Forgetting to do something the night before (make lunch, iron clothes, etc.)
X- X-rays you've had: Dental and MRI's on my head if that counts
Y- Yummy food you make: All of my food is yummy. Its hard for me to pick a favorite.
Z- Zoo favorite: Penguins!

No comments:

Post a Comment