Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Husband!!

Happy Birthday Darlin'! Thank you Leon & Hedy for bringing sweet Ben into the world 26 years ago.  I feel so very blessed to have such an amazing person with whom to spend my life.  I am so glad he decided that Belmont wasn't right for him 6 years ago and decided to venture a little further down South to Oxford and meet the girl of his dreams :)  I will not make this a corny post, Ben knows all the reasons why I love him.  Ben, I hope you are having a wonderful birthday!  I hope your ready for chicken spaghetti and peach cobbler. LOVE YOU!

My Birthday Boy

Good Monday Y'all!



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Ben!! Dinner sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ben! Although belated... by a lot. And I know not everyone can put into words a list of reasons why you love your husband.. it's okay Lindsey-haha- jk

    ReplyDelete