I thought I would share some things that I am looking forward too over the next 7 days.
1. Trivia Night. It's happens at a Mexican restaurant not far from our house on Thursday nights. Mr. Goober and I loved trivia nights at Two Stick in Oxford every Tuesday so now we get to feel like we're back in college again one night a week. Play is free and there is a monetary prize for the teams that place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Also, 2 for 1 beer and margaritas make me say OLE!
2. Yard Sale. We're having a yard sale on Saturday and yes I'm looking forward to it! There are 8 of us in my doctoral program at USM and most of us are moving in the next month to start our externship so we are having a massive yard sale at our house to (hopefully) make the moving load much lighter. I'm looking forward to saying goodbye to items that left home with me 7 years ago when I started college and hopefully fattening up my wallet just a little bit. I know its going to be a great time because the 8 of us never have a dull moment together.
The AuD girls at my wedding
3. Fajita Night. We LOVE fajitas and we love them the most when we make them ourselves. Friday or Saturday night will be fajita night at our house. Ben will fire up the grill and well I'll just relax on the back porch and enjoy the awesome spring night that we love here in South MS. Also, we like to serve our fajitas in lettuce leaves. It makes us feel a little healthier and the crunch of the lettuce is a great contrast to the tender chicken & veggies.
4. Season Ticket renewal. Well I'm not so excited about writing out that check, but I am just a little giddy knowing that since its time to renew season tickets, football season is just a few short months away. Football season is our favorite time of the year; we had our first date at an Ole Miss football game and planned our wedding around an away weekend for Ole Miss. There is nothing like a Saturday in the Grove and the sheer excitement of SEC football.
5. Lazy Sunday. A little time worshiping time with God and a yummy lunch are all I really want on Sundays. The rest of the time will be spent laying around on the couch or sitting on the backporch listening to the Rebels play baseball.
Hope everyone has a fabulous week and please share what you are looking forward to this week!