Monday, January 18, 2010

Hooray for another Monday

Hello all!  Hope everyone is having a fabulous Monday.  I start classes this week so I am enjoying my last day of laziness for quite some time.  Did everyone have a good weekend?  We spent the weekend watching NFL playoff games, hanging out with friends, and eating yummy food.  Our friends, Robert and Amanda, had us over to watch the Saints game and I got to try deer meat for the very first time.  It was quite delicious. It's hard to not like something wrapped up with cream cheese, jalepenos, and bacon.  Good job Robert, I can now say that I have tried deer and do indeed like it.  

Here are a few randoms for the day in total presentation style:
  •  A day early but Happy 1 month anniversary to Patrick & Megan!  
  • Hooray & Good luck to my sister, Heather who started school last week
  • The rumor is true.  Tiger Woods is in Hattiesburg. He is in town seeking treatment from a sex rehabilitation facility.
  • Sandra Bullock won a Golden Globe last night for her portrayal of Leigh Anne Tuohy in The Blind Side.
Have a fabulous Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love the name Piper for a little girl! I am reading Going Rogue (and loving it), and little Piper Palin seems super cute- so it makes the name even better :)
    -Anna

    ReplyDelete