Tuesday, January 12, 2010

HAPPY 2010!!

Happy New Years everyone! Its a few days late but tardiness never hurt anyone. I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and New Years holiday. We spent Christmas in North MS with my family and the new years holiday in FL with Ben's very large family. It was great to see family that we only get to see once or twice a year. It was unsually cold in FL, much like everywhere else in the southeast, so we spent a majority of our time indoors. I learned how to play Puppyopoly, Clue Agents & Spies and I kicked my newphew, Harrison's butt in a snowball fight on the Wii. And there was LOTS of football watching. We saw some very interesting and crazy games and watched our Rebels pull out a sloppy win over Oklahoma State in the Cotton Bowl! HOTTY TODDY!

Now on to New Years' Resolutions. I typically dislike coming up with these things and never stick with them. However, this year I am trying to keep a positive attitude about them. Here are my resolutions:

Stop worrying. This one is a tough one for me. I worry ALOT. I mostly worry about things that are completely out of my control. I just have to remember that God is in control.

Be healthier. Every year my resolution is to lose weight. Well this year I decided it should be be healthier instead of lose ___ pounds. I decided that being healthier is much more beneficial and in the long run more rewarding. Hopefully, being healthier will just bring about weight loss :)

Just be grateful and thankful for all that God has given me.

Share your resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment